Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
really bad for you but tastes divine
- 150 g chocolate (half white and half milk works best)
- 750 g cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- preheat oven to 180°C
- melt the grated chocolate using the double-boiler method.
- meanwhile beat together the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl. beat in the eggs, one at a time. stir in the melted chocolate, the liqueur, the melted butter and the sour cream. combine well.
- pour the mixture into a prepared crust and bake for about 45 minutes. turn off the heat and prop open the oven door. let the cake cool to room temperature then chill.