Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on line. These cookies sound delicious! I am passing it on all you Bailey"s Irish Cream lovers out there.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup bailey's caramel liqueur
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients in order listed.
- Stir and drop by the spoon full onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.