Recipe by Iceland
I was looking for an easy recipe to use up some liqueur (you can use any really) but i did not want to use a cake mix. This came out very soft and juicy. I took it to work and everybody (30 ladies) liked it.
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup potato starch
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the liquids in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the well beaten blend of liquids.
- Bake in a suitable tray (i use an old style bundt cake bowl like tray - see picture).
- I baked mine at 350°F (180°C) for 80 minutes but please do watch the time, the cake is ready when a stick comes out clean.
- You might want to decorate with chocolate ganache :-).