Recipe by Jewelies
A caramel and chocolate rimmed glass filled with Baileys and Butterscotch Schnapps!
Top Review by Juenessa
I changed this up a bit to use what I had on hand and also scaled it down to one serving...I used butterscotch schnapps, Baileys Caramel Irish Cream, milk and chocolate syrup. I put all of those ingredients into my Magic Bullet blender with a cup of ice and blended it all together until smooth. It's like an adult slurpee and tastes fabulous! Thanks for posting, Jewelies~ :-)
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 40 g dark chocolate, finely grated
- 80 ml butterscotch schnapps
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 250 ml Baileys Irish Cream
- 250 ml light cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place topping and chocolate on separate plates.
- Dip rims of 4 serving glasses in topping, then in chocolate.
- Place on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper, rim-side down and refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set.
- Combine Baileys and cream in separate jug.
- Divide butterscotch schnapps evenly among serving glasses.
- Top with ice.
- Pour over combined Baileys and cream.
- Serve immediately.