1/2 Photos of Bailey's Bundt Cake With Irish Cream Glaze
2 hrs 15 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a very impressive bundt cake made with Bailey's Irish cream and comes with a scrumptious glaze - topped with sliced almonds and a dollop of whip cream on the side makes it extra special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup irish cream
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer, about 2 minutes.
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed 5-7 minutes.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
- 4Dissolve coffee granules in boiling water; stir in liqueur.
- 5Add flour to butter mixture alternately with coffee mixture, beginning and ending with flour.
- 6Mix at low speed just until blended after each addition.
- 7Stir in extracts.
- 8Pour batter into a greased and floured 10" bundt pan.
- 9Bake at 300ºF for 1 hour and 40 minutes or until tested done.
- 10Cool in pan on wire rack for 10-15 minutes; remove from pan and let cool 30 minutes on wire rack.
- 11Brush with Irish cream glaze and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
- 12GLAZE: Dissolve coffee granules in water; add liqueur and powdered sugar, stirring until blended. Makes 1/2 cup.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Bundt Cake With Irish Cream Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.6
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 199.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 56.9 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: