Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sip of this and you're in the islands, mon.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Coco Lopez, well stirred
- 3 ounces bailey's irish cream
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 3 ounces red rum (Mount Gay, Cruzan, Vat 19, ...)
- maraschino cherry
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- Half fill blender with ice. Combine ingredients & blend until ice is crushed & mixture is smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses, garnish and enjoy!
Thanks so much Evelyn, this was awesome! I used Cruzan Light and it so reminded us of the BBCs we had on our honeymoon at St. Thomas! Made for ZWT5 Rowdies.
I used dark rum. I did it for 1 serving and we got 2 glasses. It was great :) Thanks Evelyn :) Made for the Saucy Senoritas of ZWT5