1 hr 10 mins
Yes, my name is Bailey and I like this recipe because its easy! I couldnt say exactly where this came from, bits of it from different places I suppose. If you dont have Irish Cream, feel free to use another liquor or milk if you dont want the alcohol. If you are uneasy about using raw egg, you may beat the mixture over a saucepan of simmering water, I dont.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until a pale lemon color.
- 2Beat in cocoa and Irish Cream.
- 3You may, at this point, beat over a saucepan of simmering water to slightly cook the egg for 5 minutes.
- 4In a different bowl, whip cream until it holds stiff peaks.
- 5Stir in approx 1/2 cup of the whipped cream to lighten the cocoa.
- 6Fold in remaining mixture gently.
- 7Divide into servings and chill 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Baileys Caramel Irish Cream Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.2
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 28.5 g
- Cholesterol 304.6 mg
- Sodium 50.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Baileys caramel irish cream