1/2 Photos of Baileys and Toblerone Cheesecake
This amazing cheesecake has a smooth and creamy texture which is truly "to die for". The combination of chocolate-nougat flavour from the Toblerone and Irish cream from the Bailey's is totally irresistible. Perfect for any dinner party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits (I used arnott's arrowroots)
- 150 g butter, melted
- 200 g white chocolate
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 300 g sour cream
- 3/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 200 g Toblerone chocolate bars, chopped coarsely
- 100 g milk chocolate, extra (to make chocolate curls)
- 1 teaspoon oil, extra (to make chocolate curls)
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C (or 140°C fan forced). Grease a 24cm springform pan and line the base with baking paper (cut to fit).
- 2Place biscuits in a food processor and process until completely crushed. Add butter and process until combined.
- 3Press mixture into the base and half the way up the sides of the prepared tin. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, place white chocolate in microwave-safe container and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes and then stir. return to the microwave and heat for a further minute and stir again (repeat this process until smooth). Allow chocolate to cool slightly.
- 5Place cream cheese and caster sugar in a large bowl. Beat until smooth. Add eggs and beat until combined. Beat in sour cream, white chocolate and Baileys.
- 6Scatter Toblerone over the base of the cheesecake and then carefully pour filling into prepared base. Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until set. Allow to cool for 2 hours in the oven with the door slightly ajar and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 7To serve cheesecake, decorate with prepared chocolate curls.
- 8CHOCOLATE CURLS: make chocolate curls by melting extra chocolate and oil together and spreading it thinly over a sheet of baking paper sitting on a flat plate or tray. Place plate into fridge until chocolate is just set. Remove chocolate from fridge and make curls by dragging a soup spoon along the surface of the chocolate. refrigerate curls until needed.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baileys and Toblerone Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.6
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 143.0 mg
- Sodium 336.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Toblerone chocolate bars