Baileys and Chocolate Cheesecake!
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the crushed digestive biscuits. Mix well until the biscuits have absorbed all the butter.
- Remove from the heat and press into the bottom of a lined 18cm/7in springform tin.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to set for one hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Lightly whip the cream cheese then beat in the Bailey's and icing sugar.
- Fold in the whipped cream and grated chocolate. When smooth, spoon evenly onto the biscuits.
- Refrigerate and allow to set for a further two hours.
- Once set, remove and decorate with whipped cream and cocoa powder dusted over the top. Serve.