- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried winter savory
- 1 tablespoon pickling spices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mint (crumbled)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a spice mill, grind together to a fine powder dried winter savory, pickling spice, ground cinnamon, freshly grated nutmeg, crumbled dried mint leaves, ground cumin, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Store away from direct sunlight in a small airtight container for up to 3 months.