Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
For Welcome to Bahrain Tag Game! From http://6abkhatummi.blogspot.ca
Make and share this Bahraini Style Liver recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and dice the potato into small pieces and par boil until slightly soft.
- Fry the onions and garlic in oil until soft.
- Add spice mix, black pepper, ground lime. Let the spices infuse with the onions.
- Add the potatoes, liver and salt and mix on a high heat.
- Then lower heat and cover for a minute. Be careful not to over cook the liver as it will become hard.
- Serve with green salad, spring onions and pita bread.