For Welcome to Bahrain Tag Game! From http://6abkhatummi.blogspot.ca
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and dice the potato into small pieces and par boil until slightly soft.
- 2Fry the onions and garlic in oil until soft.
- 3Add spice mix, black pepper, ground lime. Let the spices infuse with the onions.
- 4Add the potatoes, liver and salt and mix on a high heat.
- 5Then lower heat and cover for a minute. Be careful not to over cook the liver as it will become hard.
- 6Serve with green salad, spring onions and pita bread.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bahraini Style Liver
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.5
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 278.7 mg
- Sodium 61.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 18.5 g