Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe from a Resort in S. Florida called Bahia Mar Resort. Use recipe for Bahia-Mar Resort's Mangolade Duck Sauce with this. ENJOY! Prep & cooking times estimated.
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 stalk celery, sliced on bias
- 1 carrot, match stick julienne
- 3 ounces red onions, julienne
- 2 ounces red cabbage, julienne
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon mangolade Chinese duck sauce (see Bahia-Mar Resort's Mangolade Duck Sauce)
- 4 wonton skins (each 5-inchx5-inch)
- 1 tablespoon spring onion, finely sliced, green part only
- vegetable oil, and sauteeing (for frying)
- Julienne chicken and saute.
- Prepare all vegetables and saute starting with a little vegetable oil.
- Add garlic, ginger, red onion, cabbage, carrot and celery.
- Pour in the sesame oil, add chicken, teriyaki sauce, mangolade duck sauce and the spring onions.
- Let cook.
- Lay out the wonton skin, and put 3-4 ounces of the veggie/chicken mix in the middle of the skin, and roll just as you would roll a cigar, closing the end to prevent 'leakage'.
- Place the spring rolls in frying oil (350°F) until golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve on the Mangolade Duck Sauce with a generous sprinkle of finely sliced spring onions.
These were so delicious!!! The flavors were great! I didn't have teriyaki sauce so I used Szechuan sauce instead. I served them with some homemade sweet and sour sauce I had on hand. I did leave out the chicken(personal preference). Thanks so much for a recipe I will make again!!!