My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 stalk celery, sliced on bias
- 1 carrot, match stick julienne
- 3 ounces red onions, julienne
- 2 ounces red cabbage, julienne
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon mangolade Chinese duck sauce (see Bahia-Mar Resort's Mangolade Duck Sauce)
- 4 wonton skins (each 5-inchx5-inch)
- 1 tablespoon spring onion, finely sliced, green part only
- vegetable oil, and sauteeing (for frying)
- 1Julienne chicken and saute.
- 2Prepare all vegetables and saute starting with a little vegetable oil.
- 3Add garlic, ginger, red onion, cabbage, carrot and celery.
- 4Pour in the sesame oil, add chicken, teriyaki sauce, mangolade duck sauce and the spring onions.
- 5Let cook.
- 6Lay out the wonton skin, and put 3-4 ounces of the veggie/chicken mix in the middle of the skin, and roll just as you would roll a cigar, closing the end to prevent 'leakage'.
- 7Place the spring rolls in frying oil (350°F) until golden brown.
- 8Drain on a paper towel.
- 9Serve on the Mangolade Duck Sauce with a generous sprinkle of finely sliced spring onions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bahia Mar Resort's Caribe-Asian Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 244.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 14.7 g