Recipe by livelystitch
Goes perfect with Mini Muffins
Top Review by WiGal
I have this recipe inside my 1963 Good Housekeeping cookbook and have made it lots so we do like it but with considerably less salt so I reduced it when making this time. Easier to start with less salt--taste- and add as needed. Also added a dash of pepper. Love the combo of rice, cauliflower, and shrimp. I am very glad you posted as I do not drag my cookbooks to AZ during winter.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rice and salad dressing in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Chop into bite-size pieces. Add to bowl.
- Add celery, cauliflower, onion and bell pepper to bowl. Stir well.
- Add lemon juice, mayonnaise and salt to bowl. Stir well. Cover; chill until serving time.