1/1 Photo of Bahamas Shrimp Salad
Goes perfect with Mini Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rice and salad dressing in a large bowl. Stir well.
- 2Peel and devein shrimp. Chop into bite-size pieces. Add to bowl.
- 3Add celery, cauliflower, onion and bell pepper to bowl. Stir well.
- 4Add lemon juice, mayonnaise and salt to bowl. Stir well. Cover; chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bahamas Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.9 mg
- Sodium 1440.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: