Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice diversion from plain 'ole cream cheese.
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese, softened (Neufchatel cheese)
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Serve on top of toast, English muffins, waffles, bagels or fruit.
This is very good. It is quick to make. I served it on top of Raisin Bread that I had toasted and it was excellent. It has just the right amount of sweetness. I love the combination of the flavors. Thanks Miss Annie for another great recipe.
Miss Annie, This was so easy,and I loved it I put it on a big toasted slice of Texas toast and thought it was wonderful.Some people just don't kow whats good.Thanks for a great recipe,and so easy too. Darlene Summers
This is a wonderful spread! We loved the combination of ingredients and the crunch of the pecans. I served it on top of English Muffins, however, this is a spread that goes great with any type of bread/muffin etc. Thank you, Miss Annie, this is a real treat. :-)