"A Tropical taste for your pork chops" or chicken. I found this on AllRecipes by Christine Johnson, and it is excellent!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, blend reserved pineapple juice with cornstarch.
- 2Stir in pineapple, chili sauce, raisins, sugar and cinnamon, and set aside.
- 3In large skillet, lightly brown chops or chicken in oil and drain.
- 4Pour pineapple mixture over chops or chicken.
- 5Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until meat is cooked throughout.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bahama-Mama Pork Chops or Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.2
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.9 mg
- Sodium 336.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 24.9 g