Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice blend of tropical flavors that will keep you cool. A taste of the Bahamas! This makes a large batch but can easily be scaled down.From Recipes from Friends. Ingredients in parenthises are scaled down to 1/4 of the recipe to make a smaller batch.
- 8 cups orange juice (2 cups)
- 8 cups pineapple juice (2 cups)
- 8 cups grapefruit juice (2 cups)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle grenadine (3 ounces)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries (2.5 ounces)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite (1/4 bottle-1/2 litre)
- Mix all ingredients, except for cherries ( The more Grapefruit juice you add the more sour the punch will be. We like less Grapefruit juice), in large punch bowl.
- When you place the punch into the cups place a cherry or two into the cup also.
I made this non alcoholic punch for my son. But a small batch. I didn't tell him what was in it. He didn't like it. When I tell him there was grepefruit juice, he said that's why. I thought he wouldn't notice it. But we liked the taste a lot. Me and DH drank it but we added rum. Thanks Sharon :) Made for New Kids on the Block tag game