Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite take on a popular cocktail.
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce coconut rum (Malibu)
- 1 orange slices (optional) or 1 lime slice (optional)
- 1 maraschino cherry (optional)
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled half-way with cracked ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour into glass and garnish with citrus slice and a maraschino cherry, if desired.
Wonderful! My friends and I loved this. This is a keeper! Thanks carolinajewel.
This is so good in the blender, with ice. A fresh pinapple slice hanging on the side of the glass looks really nice too. Thank you for a great recipe! Would love to talk more. Do you have a cookbook, named Mama and MiMi? My Grandbabies call me that! :) Islandjewel AKA Islandnurse
A happy drink, goes down really easily, festive when poured into the right glass, nice choice for a Saturday night partay...