Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This isn't for kids, that's for sure! It's so tasty! Definitely for rum lovers! Found this on the web.
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce coconut rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce grenadine
- 1 fluid ounce orange juice
- 1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Combine the regular rum, rum with coconut flavoring, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice and crushed ice in an electric blender.
- Blend until the drink's consistency is slushy.
Very refreshing! I served it over the rocks. I will make this once in a while but think I will add a little bit more orange juice.
So good. I will be making this in a huge batch for our 4th of july party. Thank you~ Love it.
I made a big batch of this...changing the ounces to cups. My proportions were the same though and I made it as directed except for pouring it over ice, not blending it. It was great! The drink made me feel like I was on vacation! Thanks for posting!