Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
mmmmmmmmmmmmm so good
- 1⁄2 ounce coconut rum (Malibu)
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 ounce dark rum
- 1⁄2 ounce white rum
- crushed ice
- pineapple juice
- 1 slice fresh pineapple (fine slice)
- 1 fresh mint leaves
- Put ice until half of the shaker.
- Add Malibu, Kahlua, and the 2 rums.
- Shake vigorously and filter in a highball glass half filled with ice.
- Complete with pineapple juice and garnish with a slice of pineapple and mint.
I skipped the Kahlua and used 1 oz of Malibu and a 1/2 oz spiced rum (what I had) with at least 6 oz's of pineapple juice in tall glasses. We really enjoyed the flavor of this combo with last nights BBQ.
this is one powerful drink.. even for me. I did enjoy it, but might take some of the other reports and hold off on the kahlua, or double up on the coconut rum. LOL tagged in 123 forum, glad I did...
Another great Drink Boomette! I used all white rum and just mixed the whole thing in my glass. I like all of the flavors together. I think the Kahlua gives it some extra sweetness which I love. Love it!!!