Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was invented on the boat dock at Walker's Cay in the Bahamas, using the ingredients we had on board and the freshly caught Mahi Mahi. Still the best fish I have ever tasted!
- 1 fresh mahi mahi fillet, skinned slab, make sure there are no bones
- 1 medium lemon
- lemon pepper
- squeeze Parkay margarine
- Ritz cracker
- Pre-heat oven to 325.
- Lay the full filet on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Squeeze 1 medium size lemmon or lime on the entire filet.
- Flavor the filet to taste with Lemon Pepper.(Beginner be careful: Lemon Pepper is strong!).
- Cover the entire filet with thin coat of Squeeze Parkay margarine.
- Finely crush enough Ritz Crackers (blender or by hand) and add more Squeeze Parkay margarine to make it into a paste to cover the entire filet.
- Spread the Parkay-Ritz Cracker paste about 1/8 inch thick over the entire filet.
- Place filet in center of preheated 325 degree oven and bake for 25 minutes. Do not cover.