1/1 Photo of Baguette Sandwich With Roasted Eggplant, Tomatoes and Pesto
A delicious vegetarian sandwich that I can't get enough of!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Toss eggplant slices with olive oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few pinches pepper.
- 3Lay eggplant on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and brush with the balsamic vinegar.
- 5Cut baguette in half lengthwise and hollow out the center.
- 6Brush both sides generously with pesto, then lay eggplant in bottom in overlapping slices.
- 7Follow with an overlapping layer of tomatoes and sprinkle them lightly with salt and pepper.
- 8Place the cheese on top and follow with the lettuce.
- 9Place the top of the baguette on the sandwich and slice diagonally into 4 sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baguette Sandwich With Roasted Eggplant, Tomatoes and Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 343.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: