Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Savory quick appetizers that are always a big hit. We serve these at times as the bread with our meals.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can ripe olives, diced
- 2 ounces pimientos, diced (1/2 small jar)
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 large baguette, sliced diagonally
- Mix together cheese, olives, pimientos, green onions, mayonnaise, and horseradish. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture onto each baguette slice.
- Place under broiler until cheese melts.
- If you slice baguette thin you can stretch this to 4 dozen.