Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet and salty Filipino delight with a Thai twist.
- 6 cups cooked white rice
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili paste (Thai)
- 3 tablespoons bagoong, alamong (Filipino salted shrimp fry condiment)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 hard-boiled eggs (diced)
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) bag pork rinds, divided
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a hot wok add 3 tbs. of olive oil, add chilly past then saute onion until translucent, then set aside. Add the rest of the olive to the pan then add Bagoong, sugar and half of the pork rinds coarsely crushed stir fry for about 3 minutes then re add onion mix onion/chilly mix stir fry for a few minutes, add rice, mix well finly cruish the rest of pork rinds and top, serve.