Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken on the site of Absolut Vodka.
- 1 ounce Absolut vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce banana liqueur
- 5 ounces cream
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- maraschino cherry
- Chill a champagne glass with ice or in the freezer.
- Pour absolut vodka, banana liqueur, cream and triple sec into a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake it until the shaker is very cold.
- Empty the champagne glass from ice and water.
- Strain the drink into the champagne glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
This tastes like an adult banana ice-cream. I used Bev's suggestion of doubling the banana liqueur and I liked it like that. Makes a great dessert drink. Thank you Boomette!
Creamy and delicious! I made this as directed, although I did use a fat free half and half in place of the cream reducing the calories and fat significantly. When making again, I may even increase the banana liqueur for more flavor ; ) Thanks, Boomette!