I love bagels with smoked salmon. This sounds like a great version. From Weight Watchers New 365 Day Menu Cookbook. Update: I've checked the original recipe - and it doesn't give the amount of cream cheese to use :roll:. So, I'm guessing that it uses 8-ounces.
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, scallions, dill and milk.
- Spread one-fourth of the cheese mixture onto bottom half of each bagel.
- Top cheese mixture evenly with tomato slices; drape 1 smoked salmon slice over each portion of tomatoes.
- Top each portion of salmon with 1/2 teaspoon each of the onion and capers, then 1 remaining bagel half.
- SERVING (1 SANDWICH) PROVIDES: 1/2 Vegetable, 1/2 Protein, 1 Bread, 25 Optional Calories.
- PER SERVING: 121 Calories, 1 g Total Fat, 0 g Saturated Fat, 6 mg Cholesterol, 386 mg Sodium, 18 g Total Carbohydrate, 1 g Dietary Fiber, 9 g Protein, 89 mg Calcium; 2 points.