1/4 Photos of Bagels With Smoked Salmon (Ww)
I love bagels with smoked salmon. This sounds like a great version. From Weight Watchers New 365 Day Menu Cookbook. Update: I've checked the original recipe - and it doesn't give the amount of cream cheese to use :roll:. So, I'm guessing that it uses 8-ounces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, combine cream cheese, scallions, dill and milk.
- 2Spread one-fourth of the cheese mixture onto bottom half of each bagel.
- 3Top cheese mixture evenly with tomato slices; drape 1 smoked salmon slice over each portion of tomatoes.
- 4Top each portion of salmon with 1/2 teaspoon each of the onion and capers, then 1 remaining bagel half.
- 5SERVING (1 SANDWICH) PROVIDES: 1/2 Vegetable, 1/2 Protein, 1 Bread, 25 Optional Calories.
- 6PER SERVING: 121 Calories, 1 g Total Fat, 0 g Saturated Fat, 6 mg Cholesterol, 386 mg Sodium, 18 g Total Carbohydrate, 1 g Dietary Fiber, 9 g Protein, 89 mg Calcium; 2 points.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bagels With Smoked Salmon (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.7
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 462.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g