1/4 Photos of Bagels With Smoked Salmon
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Smoked salmon with warm bagels.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 bagels (cut in half and toasted)
- 1/2 lb of norwegian smoked salmon (or lox)
- 1 large tomato, sliced evenly
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves (washed and dried)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 parsley sprigs, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1Arrange smoked salmon, thinly sliced, sliced red onions, 2 leaf lettuce, 4 slices tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, lemon and parsley sprigs on a nice pretty plate. Add cream cheese in the middle with spreading knife.
- 2Fill bowls with green and black olives, capers, chopped green onions, thinly sliced green and red peppers for garnish.
- 3Toast bagels, bagels in a basket lined with a cloth napkin.
- 4Optional! Whip cream cheese until soft and fold in chives or dill for spreading on the bread.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bagels With Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.7
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 129.7 mg
- Sodium 1349.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 27.2 g