- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon whole milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 slices crispy bacon
- 4 bagels, sliced in half
- 4 slices tomatoes (thick slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine chives and milk. Pulse several times, scraping down sides with a rubber spatula.
- Add cream cheese in 3 batches, scraping sides as needed until well blended. Add salt and pepper.
- Store mixture in a plastic container. (Can be made in advance and refrigerated for 2 to 3 days.)
- Crumble bacon and add to cream cheese mixture. Toast bagels, spread with cream cheese, and top with a tomato slice.