- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup matzo meal
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease cookie sheet.
- Boil water, oil, and sugar. While boiling, add matzoh meal and salt. Remove from heat. Add eggs 1 at a time. mix with wooden spoon.
- Drop by tablespoon onto sheet. Put wet finger in center. Bake for 10 minutes at 425 and then 25 minutes at 375.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar when cool if desired.