Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not your dull, everyday bagel. Yummy!
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 bagels, split, your favorite
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 4 teaspoons raisins
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Spread cream cheese on bagel halves.
- Top with apples and raisins.
- Mix brown sugar with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle on top.
Inez, this was great! I love bagels and the toppings were just right. Usually just eat them with butter, but I don't know if I'll be able to do that anymore, you've spoiled me.
I've made this several times for breakfast. Absolutely yummy!
This makes a nice breakfast buffet item. I just sit the ingredients out and let everyone put their desired amonut on their bagel. It was crunchy and sweet. quick and easy. Thanks MizzNezz. Bullwinkle.