Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this on another website. I made a bunch to throw in our freezer for ready-made lunches. Tasty!
- In a large skillet, brown the beef and onion; drain the fat.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of cheese spread and 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce on each muffin. Spoon meat onto sauce. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Place on a cookie sheet and flash freeze. Then, place bagels in freezer bag. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
- To serve: bake frozen at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
On taste I would've made these a 5. But on preparation I would have made them a 3. So, I gave it an average of 4. I love the taste of the bagel pizzas. My family loved them and we'll be having them again. (Especially since I did OAMC and I have a bunch in the freezer). However, the prep work was very time consuming. I bought the amount of bagels listed and it seemed like too many so i only did about 18. I purchased large bagels because the recipe didn't specify, but I think mini bagels would work well. I found that I really had to be conservative on the toppings. If you like your pizzas overloaded with toppings then you'll have to increase your ingredient amounts.This recipe is done best with a couple of people there to help with a little assembly line going. Other than the prep work, i thought these tasted great. I may skip a couple of steps in the future, but I'll be sure to make them again!