Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on another website. I made a bunch to throw in our freezer for ready-made lunches. Tasty!
- In a large skillet, brown the beef and onion; drain the fat.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of cheese spread and 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce on each muffin. Spoon meat onto sauce. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Place on a cookie sheet and flash freeze. Then, place bagels in freezer bag. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
- To serve: bake frozen at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.