Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
An Easy and delicious breakfast bagel, kids will love it!!
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 4 bagels or 4 English muffins
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup old cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Combine eggs, ham, mayonnaise and green onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice bagels or English muffins in half and toast. Spread egg salad on top and sprinkle with cheese. Grill in toaster oven or under broiler until cheese bubbles, or warm in microwave oven on medium for 30 seconds. Serve hot.