This is an easy breakfast treat. Use raisin cinnamon or blueberry bagels. This casserole has more texture than the typical french toast casserole due to the bagels.
- Cut the bagels in half and spread evenly with the Laughing Cow Cheese. Cut each half into eights and place cut side down in an 8X8 inch pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs or egg substitute, vanilla and maple syrup; pour over bagels and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Cover the dish with foil, place in refrigerator overnight. The next morning, remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking and allow to stand on counter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place covered dish in oven. Cook for 30 minutes, uncover, sprinkle liberally with cinnamon sugar and bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until center is firm and surface is lightly brown.
- Serve with warmed maple syrup.