Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Co-orker brought this to a pot luck. It is rather addicting!
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped really small
- 6 ounces corned beef, Buddig brand, chopped really small
- 15 ounces Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 12 bagels, broken into pieces (or more)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve with pieces of bagels.
One of my FAVORITE to make and bring to gatherings! It's easy and yummy! I sometimes grate my onion into the dip. It's a mushy smelly mess, but it makes the dip superb!
This is great. I made it twice throughout the holiday season. One time I didn't want to cut an onion and used onion powder (about 1/2 t.) instead. Everyone wanted to keep the leftovers. I would recommend making this the day before serving. Thanks for a new get together tradition! Us cheeseheads sure know how to eat...