I Cook Therefore I Am's Note:
From Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 4 plain bagels, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 2 (12 ounce) containers whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1For the Bagel Chips:.
- 2In a bowl, combine olive oil, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 3Place bagel wedges in a large mixing bowl, drizzle with the oil mixture and toss thoroughly until evenly coated.
- 4Place the bagel wedges on a cookie sheet in a single layer and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5For the Dip:.
- 6Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir with a rubber spatula until thoroughly blended.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bagel Chips With Spinach Artichoke Cream Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1029.0
- Calories from Fat 642
- Total Fat 71.4 g
- Saturated Fat 39.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 2173.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.7 g