Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping.
Make and share this Bagel Chips With Spinach Artichoke Cream Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 4 plain bagels, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 2 (12 ounce) containers whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- For the Bagel Chips:.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place bagel wedges in a large mixing bowl, drizzle with the oil mixture and toss thoroughly until evenly coated.
- Place the bagel wedges on a cookie sheet in a single layer and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the Dip:.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir with a rubber spatula until thoroughly blended.