Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping.
Make and share this Bagel Chips With Spinach Artichoke Cream Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 4 plain bagels, cut into 1/4 inch wedges
- 2 (12 ounce) containers whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- For the Bagel Chips:.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place bagel wedges in a large mixing bowl, drizzle with the oil mixture and toss thoroughly until evenly coated.
- Place the bagel wedges on a cookie sheet in a single layer and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the Dip:.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir with a rubber spatula until thoroughly blended.