1/2 Photos of Bagel Chips
Leslie Criswell's Note:
Great in the kids lunch box topped with cream cheese!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3With a sharp knife, very carefully slice the bagels as thinly as possible, getting 8 to 10 slices per bagel.
- 4Spread in 1 layer on the prepared sheets.
- 5Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 6When oil starts to get warm, about 1 minute, remove from the heat and add the garlic and Essence.
- 7Let sit until the garlic perfumes the oil, about 10 minutes.
- 8Remove the garlic from the oil.
- 9With a pastry brush, lightly brush the oil on the bagel chips.
- 10Bake until golden brown.
- 11Turn and bake on the second side until just crisp, about 5 minutes.
- 12Remove from the oven and cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bagel Chips
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 280.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g