Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Ricardo. You can add the spices you like!! :)
Make and share this Bagel Chips recipe from Food.com.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Set the bagels on a cutting board and slice them into very thin rings.
- In a bowl, combine the oil and the spices.
- Brush one side of the bagel slices with the oil and transfer to the cooking sheet. Season with salt. Bake for about 4 minutes until light golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yummy! I used 6 mini whole wheat bagels and upped everything to 4 T. canola oil, 1 tsp chili powder, 1/4 tsp cayenne, 1/4 tsp cumin, and 1/2 tsp paprika. I then sprinkled with seasoning salt. I was eating them as they came out of the oven without trying to burn my tongue. LOL! These were great! Thanks for the recipe, Redsie!
I spritzed the bagels slices with water then shook them in a bag with the spices. It took longer to cook (about 7 minutes)