Recipe by Judy in WA
This is a great do-ahead company breakfast. It is always a hit! I got it from a Pillsbury magazine, but I made a couple of changes.
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 everything bagels, split,cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Italian sausage, cooked
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen bell peppers, thawed and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen small onion, thawed and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 13 x 9 glass baking dish with Pam.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into baking dish and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 50- 55 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.