1 hr 25 mins
Judy in WA's Note:
This is a great do-ahead company breakfast. It is always a hit! I got it from a Pillsbury magazine, but I made a couple of changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 everything bagels, split,cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 lbs Italian sausage, cooked
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen bell peppers, thawed and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen small onion, thawed and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Spray a 13 x 9 glass baking dish with Pam.
- 2Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Pour into baking dish and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 50- 55 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bagel & Brie Strata
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.5
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 321.1 mg
- Sodium 2179.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 43.7 g