Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make this the night before and in the morning just throw it in the oven. Great for brunch.
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 bagels
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook bacon and onion together in skillet until brown; drain and set aside.
- Slice each bagel into 4 thin slices.
- Arrange 6 bagel slices in the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover with the bacon and onion mixture, top with 1 cup Cheddar cheese then remaining bagel slices.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, parsley, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the bagel layers and top with remaining cheese. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes, or until eggs are firm. Serve warm.