Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I'm posting this recipe for safe keeping. I got this recipe from Mr. Food's Quick And Easy Side Dishes. Note: If you usually use white skinned potatoes, try this with red skinned potatoes for a change.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 medium sized potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a plastic food storage bag, combine the salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Place the oil in a shallow bowl and dip the potato slices in the oil. Then place the potato slices in the plastic bag, close tightly, and shake to completely coat the potatoes.
- Place the potato slices on a baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden and crispy.