Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Entered for safe-keeping, From June 2012 Nutrition Action Health Letter.
- 177.44 ml bulgur
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 hothouse cucumber, diced
- 59.14 ml sun-dried tomato, diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 29.58 ml lemon juice, more to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small pot, bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil. Stir in the bulgur, turn off the burner, and cover the pot. Allow the bulgur to steep for 10 minutes, then drain and put into a large bowl.
- Toss the bulgur with the oil, then stir in the cucumber, sun-dried tomatoes, scallions, and feta.
- Season with the lemon juice and plenty of pepper.