My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Sauce
- 1Place all the sauce ingredients in a small pan and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until well blended.
- 2Pinch each banger in the middle and twist to make two short bangers.
- 3Separate the two halves by cutting through the link with a sharp knife or kitchen scissors.
- 4You should now have 16 wee pudgy bangers.
- 5Season each with salt and pepper.
- 6Wrap each pudgy banger with a halved bacon rasher and then thread onto 4 skewers, alternating with the mushrooms.
- 7Brush each with a little oil and cook over hot coals for 15 minutes, turning from time to time and basting with the sauce.
- 8To serve- transfer to plates and drizzle a little of the remaining sauce over the top.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Badazz Barbecued Boozy British Bangers
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.0
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 386.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hard alcoholic cider