1/1 Photo of Badazz Barbecue Sauce
Give the other barbecue sauce(s) in your fridge to your neighbours - you won't need or want them any more.
My Private Note
cups, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 very large onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup bottled water
- 1 1/3 cups bottled chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 can beer (chef's choice)
- black pepper, to taste
- 1In a saucepan, sauté the onion and garlic in the butter.
- 2When the onions are transparent, add everything else.
- 3Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 15 minutes OR until you can't stand the amazing aroma!
- 4Store refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Badazz Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 435.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce