Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This recipe is posted by request. Cooking time is Overnight Refrigeration time.
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 can condensed milk (regular tin)
- 2 slices bread
- 1⁄4 cup badam powder (almond)
- 1⁄4 cup pista powder (pistachios)
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a bowl.
- Make sure eveything blends completely together well.
- Then fill this mixture either in an ice-cream tray or in kulfi cones.
- Refrigerate overnight in the frozen section of your refrigerator.
- At the time of serving the kulfi, put the cones under the flowing hot water tap for only 1-2 seconds, and with a slight jerk, remove it in the individual serving plates.
Followed this recipe - exactly as written - TWICE. Result - Powdery, grainy, bland. I'd have given this recipe less stars if I could.