Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Peel the almonds, wash and grind to fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a heavy pan.
- Add paste and cook on first high then slow flame, stirring continuosly.
- After a while it should turn a light brown and aromatic.
- Carefully pour hot milk and stir.
- Use a long-handled spatula as the mixture tends to splatter.
- When thickens, add the sugar and cook, stirring continously and gently till ghee begins to separate.
- Decorate with chopped nuts and serve hot.
- Enjoy this yummy Indian sweet!
A very filling sweetdish!