Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This easy-peasy sweet dish is a North Indian speciality that's rich and lick-your-fingers yummy... you can't possibly eat just one! Prep. time includes 20 minutes of cooling.
- Grease a shallow 6x6 inch pan with ghee.
- In a frying pan over a low flame, mix almonds, sugar and milk and keep stirring.
- After 5 minutes, add ghee.
- Continue stirring till the mixture thickens to the consistency of bread batter, and starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Continue stirring for another couple of minutes.
- Remove from flame and pour it into the prepared greased pan; smoothen surface of the mixture if necessary.
- 20 minutes later, after it partially cools down, cut into 1 inch squares using a knife or pastry cutter.
- Cool completely, and store squares in an airtight tin.