Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Do you dare? If you like your salsa a little milder you can opt to use some banana peppers in place of the more fiery ones and still get the nice pepper flavor.
- 3 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 red fresno chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix together all ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Take one cup of the mixture and puree in a blender or food processor; return to bowl and mix well.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving.