Recipe by loracpal
A different cranberry salad. use as salad or dessert. I came up with this one day when I was feeling creative, it is now my most requested salad for all those get togethers, home or office. If I don't bring it everyone whines.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) canwhole cranberry sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained and reserve juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Have cream cheese at room temp and on med speed beat till smooth.
- Add pineapple juice and lemon juice blend well.
- Add cranberry sauce,nuts,pineapple and marshmallows; blend well.
- Fold in whipped topping and blend well till color is mixed even.
- Spread in 9x13-inch pan.
- Chill for at least 6hrs. (I chill overnight to let all the flavors blend and mellow).