Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I've only had it on Guinea fowl,.but imagine it would be good on most anything,..turkey breast would be good. Cook times approx.
- 8 canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 28 ounces ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin
- 1⁄3 cup malt vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 6 ounces oktoberfest beer or 6 ounces bock beer
- Finely chop chilies.
- Heat the oil and cook onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a gentle boil stirring constantly.
- Then turn down and let simmer until thick.